The Mirbeau Companies are thrilled to be expanding the Mirbeau Inn & Spa brand to the village of Rhinebeck, NY - scheduled to open in the fall of 2019. This brand new hotel, restaurant, and spa will feature 50 guestrooms, a 12,000-square-foot spa, and fitness center, 3,000 square-feet of meeting and conference space. The Mirbeau Inn & Spa will provide a luxurious resort experience that is easily accessible by train from the NYC Metro area and Albany Capital district.
Mirbeau Inn and Spa is seeking Front Desk Supervisors to join its guest services team. All Front Desk Supervisors will be reporting to the Front Office Manager the essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure excellent service and high guest satisfaction
- Effectively, accurately, and consistently communicate operation data with the Front Office Manager
- Ensure and enforce the use of published policies and procedures at all times by all the employees
- Train and constantly monitor the effective usage of service procedures by the Front Office personnel
- Assist the Front Office Manager in developing strategies to improve the operation of the Front Office
- Respond to any major issues which may occur during scheduled shift and act in a professional and diplomatic manner
- Maintain an open line of communication will all other departments
- Attend all scheduled meetings as deemed necessary by the resort
- Take over all responsibilities in the absence of the Front Office Manager
- Assist and help Guest Service Agents by performing job as a working supervisor. For more details see Guest Service Agent job description
- Ensure all employees are in uniform and wear nametags
- Perform any additional assignments as directed by the Front Office Manager or Resort Manager
- Special functions for the AM supervisor
- Print a daily expected departure report
- Oversee the smooth operation during the day and take care of the check-outs
- Ensure the Front Desk is prepared for the PM shift
- Special functions for the PM supervisor
- Print a credit managers report
- Ensure the Front Desk is prepared for the night shift
- Ensure all the reservations made after the Reservations Desk closes are correctly made
- Oversee the smooth operation of the Front Desk during the afternoon, and take care of check-ins
- Prepare the pre-registration cards for the night shift
The health and well-being of our team members is a high priority at Mirbeau. As an employer of choice, we offer premium pay and rewarding benefits.
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off for Full-Time employees
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 50% discount on Spa Services
- 25% discount on Nail Services
- 20% discount on Food
- Employee Rate on Guest Rooms at both of our locations
We believe that our employees are our most valuable asset. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
If you desire employment in a beautiful setting with opportunities for growth, Mirbeau is the place for you!
Please include a resume to be considered.
Associated topics: bell, bellstand attendant, club, front desk, gallery, hotel, inn, lobby, spa, terrace
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...