The Shift Supervisor serves an important function at the store and is a champion in its operations, customer service and peers relations. The Shift Supervisor adheres the companys operational and service procedures, while maintaining a pleasant work environment with the rest of the team.
* Customer Service
* Ensure smooth day to day operations during the shift. Foster and promote a strong work culture and #MilkBarLife, and uphold brand service standards.
* Fully understand and exhibit the Milk Bar ethos, embodying our core values and inspiring celebration. Serve as a brand ambassador, both internally and externally.
* Lead by example the FOH team and provide exceptional customer experience.
* Maintain brand identity in all interactions. Address and resolve all customers issues at the store.
* Operations & Sales
* Execute sales accurately and provide corrective measures for any mistakes and inconsistencies.
* Take inventory and replenish stock from commissary kitchen/all product vendors by using the provided inventory systems.
* Be knowledgeable with troubleshooting any and all equipment issues.
* Ensure storefront, FOH and BOH are clean and appealing to guests.
* Comply with DOH regulations and Milk Bar standards when performing cleaning tasks and when preparing food and beverages.
* Execute all menu changes to perfection and ensure they are properly implemented.
* Communicate any facilities, tech and art requests with corresponding departments.
* Human Resources and Talent Development
* Assist in training others while on shift and setting them up for success by sharing knowledge.
* Share with manager feedback and comments regarding:
* Employee performance.
* Potential hiring needs.
* Suggested product par edits.
* Equipment, product, & special order issues as they arise.
* Weekly goals for yourself, staff, & storefront improvements.
* Plan of action & solid deadlines for completing the aforementioned goals.
* Customer feedback.
* Support the manager in appropriate staffing needs as needed, such as: weekly tips, callouts, lateness and more.
Please note that job duties are subject to change at the Bakerys discretion.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
* 2 years experience required, preferably in the Hospitality / Food Service industry.
* Past supervisory experience is a plus.
* Work a minimum of 4 shift (32 hours) per week at the store.