NY Food Truck Assistant Manager/SIC
Compensation: $39,570.00 - $62,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
The Assistant Manager/Second in Command (SIC) serves an important function at the store and is a champion in its operations, customer service and peers relations. The SIC adheres the companys operational and service procedures, while maintaining a pleasant work environment with the rest of the team.
* Customer Service
* Ensure smooth day to day operations during the shift. Foster and promote a strong work culture and #MilkBarLife, and uphold brand service standards.
* Fully understand and exhibit the Milk Bar ethos, embodying our core values and inspiring celebration. Serve as a brand ambassador, both internally and externally.
* Lead the FOH team by example and provide exceptional customer experience.
* Maintain brand identity in all interactions. Address and resolve all customers issues at the store.
* Operations & Sales
* Execute sales accurately and provide corrective measures for any mistakes and inconsistencies.
* Take inventory and replenish stock from commissary kitchen/all product vendors by using the provided inventory systems.
* Be knowledgeable with troubleshooting any and all equipment issues.
* Ensure storefront, FOH and BOH are clean and appealing to guests.
* Comply with DOH regulations and Milk Bar standards when performing cleaning tasks and when preparing food and beverages.
* Execute all menu changes to perfection and ensure they are properly implemented.
* Communicate any facilities, tech and art requests with corresponding departments.
* Human Resources and Talent Development
* Assist in training others while on shift and setting them up for success by sharing knowledge.
* Share with manager feedback and comments regarding:
* Employee performance.
* Potential hiring needs.
* Suggested product par edits.
* Equipment, product, & special order issues as they arise.
* Weekly goals for yourself, staff, & storefront improvements.
* Plan of action & solid deadlines for completing the aforementioned goals.
* Customer feedback.
* Support the manager in appropriate staffing needs as needed, such as: weekly tips, callouts, lateness and more.
Please note that job duties are subject to change at the Bakerys discretion.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
* 2 years experience required, preferably in the Hospitality / Food Service industry.
* Past supervisory experience is a plus.
* Work a minimum of 4 shift (32 hours) per week at the store.
* Mobile Food Protection Certificate preferred
* Strong communication skills. Ability to solve problems independently and delegate as needed.
* Passion for food, sweets and coffee - big plus.
Associated topics: backend, deli manager, director food and beverage, food service supervisor, front end, general operations manager, gm, grocery store manager, operations, restaurant manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...