Director, Product Marketing ACORN AI
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
The Director, Product Marketing focused on ACORN AI products (Value Discovery Engine, Intelligent Trials, Integrated Evidence, Collected Devices) will work closely with the VP of Product Marketing and the ACORN AI Leadership Team on customer insights, go-to-market plans, messaging and content, and field marketing tactics. Candidates should be equally comfortable with data analytics, market research, results analysis and tactics optimization, and writing content.
This position requires a poised and seasoned self-starter who can run with direction as well as take initiative in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
* Develop go-to-market plans for each launch including positioning, messaging, sales enablement materials, internal and external communication materials, promotional activities, and other deliverables, as appropriate
* In time, identify and evaluate new verticals for business develop and identify key problems and purchase drivers
* Be in market often so that you are at the pulse of customer needs and how our evolving offering needs to be shaped to meet those needs
* Use Competitive Intelligence to analyze and report competitor capabilities and initiatives
* Collaborate with product teams to appropriate product roadmap and position and bring to market new capabilities
* Conceive and create thought leadership and educational content to broaden the awareness and understanding of our ACORN AI product Lines
* Provide marketing support to the sales team in generating and customizing collateral and presenting at customer meetings
* Create customer personas which will serve as inspiration and guides for marketing initiatives
* Initiate, manage, and optimize lead-gen activities including trade conferences, webcasts, email marketing, and SEM
* Generate customer success case studies through customer interviews and metrics from the platform
* Manage to an agreed schedule of deliverables and within agreed budgets. Manage oversight tools in support
* Knowledge and experience in the development, marketing and/or sales of enterprise software - especially hosted, web-based software
* A tight and fluid link between left and right brain, the position requires both creative and analytical skills
* Excellent writing and editorial skills and proven content creation experience
* Strong presentation skills
* Experience in designing and executing marketing and communications programs
* Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
* Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
Your Education & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Sciences or Life Sciences, or equivalent experience; Master's degree or MBA a plus
* Requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience, with knowledge and experience in the life sciences industry - especially in the clinical development area, preferred
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation.
Medidata's solutions have powered over 17,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
#LI-LS1* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...