The Clinical Nurse Specialist role is a clinical manager who partners with the operational manager to ensure that nursing staff delivers safe and effective care. The role is built around the five role subcomponents as regulated by the California Board of Registered Nursing: Leadership, Consultation, Research, Education, and Clinical Practice.
Located in Los Angeles, CA
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in area of specialty required.
- Clinical master's degree in nursing, in area of specialization.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- License, Certification, Registration
- California Clinical Nurse Specialist Certification in area of specialty.
- Current California RN license.
- Current BLS certificate
- Demonstrated clinical expertise in area of specialty.
- Recent project management experience.
- Consistently demonstrates the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members, and to customers, contracted providers, and vendors.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Clinical Nurse Specialist experience preferred.
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!!
Associated topics: ambulatory, care unit, ccu, neonatal, psychiatric, recovery, staff nurse, tcu, transitional, unit