Maxim Healthcare Services is looking to hirequalified RNs and LPNs to work in a homecare setting in Jamaica Plain, MA and the surrounding towns. Maxim offers fulltime, part time or per diem work along with flexible schedules and all shifttypes available. Interested in expanding your skill set? Maxim now offers multipletraining programs including Trach care, Vent care, Pediatric training and more!
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Other RN and LPN duties as assigned.
Whether you are looking for a full timeposition, or just part time work, we can accommodate your needs! If you feel asthough you are qualified for this position, or would like to hear moreinformation regarding our open cases, please give the office a call Mondaythrough Friday between 8am-5pm (781-###-####). Thank you!
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: licensed, lpn, lvn lpn, med surg, nurse i, pediatrics, practical, practical nurse, vocational, vocational nurse