Marriott Vacation Club, a leader in the vacation ownership industry, is seeking motivated individuals with concierge and customer service experience to join our award-winning sales and marketing team. We are currently looking for driven individuals with outgoing personalities who are financially motivated to work with guests at Marriott hotel properties to promote the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Program. As a Vacation Sales Specialist, you will offer hotel guests financial incentives in exchange for learning about our points-based ownership product.
* Engage with hotel guests at lobby desk locations and provide elevated customer service.
* Schedule sales presentations and manage customer expectations.
* Provide the highest level of service to exceed budgeted sales presentations and volume production goals.
* Ensure that all guests who attend a sales presentation meet eligibility requirements and are open to learning more about Marriott Vacation Club products and services.
What are the requirements?
* Strong persuasion skills
* Computer skills
* Stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
* Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
* Excellent phone communication skills and/or interpersonal skills interacting with guests
* Service focused
* Detail oriented with process and follow-up
* Financially motivated
* Hospitality and/or sales experience preferred
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Associated topics: cruise, hotel, resort, room reservation, ticket, tour, tourism, travel agent, vacation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.