Supply Chain Intern - Fall 2019
Compensation: $92,040.00 - $130,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Marquardt Switches, Inc. is a global leader in the field of electro-mechanical and electronic switches, controls and switching systems for automobiles, trucks, off-road vehicles, power tools, household appliances and industrial applications. Since 1925, Marquardt has been growing, innovating, and enhancing the experience of operating automobiles and appliances all over the globe with over 10,000 employees operating in 19 global locations. Visit our website at us.marquardt.com to learn more.
Monday - Friday 8:15am-5pm
Supply Chain Intern at Marquardt Switches, Inc.:
* Completion of continuous Supply Chain projects
* Report creation
* Value Stream Mapping
* Document, analyze, and improve supply chain, material flow processes
* Expedite required materials
* Issue forecast and reminder letters to vendors
* Perform material cycle counts
* Coordinate inter-company material shipments
* Coordinate material supply for prototype builds
* Update receiving hot board
* Review and update MRP exception messages
* Perform any other task assigned by management
Required Qualifications for this role include :
* Currently enrolled in Supply Chain degree program with at least 2 years of college
* Ability to work minimum of 20 hours per week - can be flexible
* Knowledge of Supply Chain Operations best practices
* Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficient computer skills including MS Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, SAP (ideal)
* Ability to sit for extended periods.
* Ability to occasionally stand and walk.
* Ability to use close vision, color vision, and depth perception for extended periods.
Core Values We Admire:
* Integrity We believe in honest and transparent communication internally and externally.
* Flexibility You prefer a fast-paced and dynamic environment and are agile and comfortable enough to keep up as plans change and evolve.
* Partnership You're the excellent team player, able to build strong relationships and effectively partner with other team members to achieve results.
* Innovation You want to support Marquardt in pursuing new and game changing technology
* Pursuit of excellence You strive to be the best.
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...