We are one of the most disruptive companies in the IT and communications sectors in hypergrowth mode with some of the most advanced and innovative products currently being shipped to our customers globally. We are looking for an experienced CFO with a strong operational focus to lead across all business activities and actively support iterations through structure, governance and process as we grow our company. As CFO, you will have the overall responsibility for the finance functions including internal and external reporting, tax, cashflow management, budgeting, financial analysis and compliance. You will provide operational leadership to insure the financial success of the Company including monitoring the profitability and the financial planning, management and support related to the delivery of our products and services.
You will work collaboratively with the management team to facilitate the achievement of the Companys financial objectives, strategic mission and goals: 1) demonstrate superior quality and service through the eyes of our customers; 2) monitor and maintain forecasted revenue and EBITDA; 3) develop and monitor all deal models; 4) closely monitor and adjust necessary technology ROI. You will be expected to manage the balance between Companys financial objectives and its ability to achieve organizational and customer goals both in the near term and the longer term. You will directly report to the CEO while working with a highly experience management team. You will manage the continuous performance across the company and prepare it for further expansion and its IPO in the near future.
- Manage the financial operations and reporting structure of the company including the end-to-end finance functions of the business, including relationships with external auditors, tax and insurance providers
- Supervise the finance/accounting staff and the creation of all financial reports
- Develop short term and long-term plans, projections, forecasts, monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget
- Prepare and present monthly financial reports by department including monthly profit and loss, forecast vs. budget and weekly cash
- Oversee cash, investments and asset management functions and manage cash flow
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of the Company with regard to operational goals and budgets on an ongoing basis
- Utilize forward-looking models and activity-based analysis to provide financial insight into the organizations plans and operating budgets
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, compliance and financial procedures
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems to facilitate clean audits with limited adjustments. Ensures that all financial approval processes are in place and followed
- Maintains the records of the company in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Participate in pivotal decisions as they relate to strategic initiatives and operational models with a strong focus on revenue growth and profitability
- Interact with and bring departments and subsidiaries into line with CEOs plans, initiatives and recommendations
- Continuously monitor and develop the performance of the organization as a whole, and take corrective action where and when required
- Proactively lead M&A opportunities, negotiation, due diligence, execution and post-acquisition integration
- Partner with key stakeholders to aid the company in continuing its current growth path
- Rigorously review and improve the company commercial activities
- Support development, negotiations and monitoring of client and vendor contracts
- Monitor and direct the implementation of the strategic business plans and the development and execution of supporting tactical initiatives
- Identify, develop and execute analysis of business initiatives and/or new service offerings
- Consistently support management team to achieve budget, revenue and EBITDA goals
- 7 years minimum operational experience as a CFO, preferably in a fast-paced, high growth, Agile environment
- 14 years of experience total accounting or finance experience
- Public company financial management and reporting experience
- MBA and CPA Preferred
- Highly experienced in budget management and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Background working with I.T. senior leadership on I.T. budget, spending and development ROI.
- Background working with HR on benefits planning and approval, staffing, compensation decisions, annual performance reviews and bonus recommendations.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence ability to motivate staff, while also optimizing performance and profitability.
- Track record of introducing operational structure, process and governance in complex operational environments preferred
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a fast paced, growing company
- Significant experience working with client Executive Leadership in regard to contract negotiations, collections and problem resolution.
- Ability to travel at least 10% of time
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH US
- Opportunity to work alongside a dynamic and talented team with experienced leadership in an exciting development environment.
- Highly competitive compensation with company stock options.
- Direct and meaningful involvement in building a game changing product in a highly stimulating environment!