Physical Therapist (PT) - HomeCare South team, 32- 40 hrs/wk *8,000 sign on bonus to new MGH hires*
150 Dresden Avenue
Gardiner, Maine, 04345
Do you want to work for an organization just awarded 1st place for Best of the Best in Kennebec County? Are you adventurous and looking for a new challenge in your career that will foster your clinical independence and decision-making? Are you looking for an organization that is committed to creating \"joy\" in the workplace and understands that healthcare professionals need some TLC too?
If so, MaineGeneral Homecare and Hospice is the organization for you! We are looking for the Best of the Best to join our team so that we can become the #1 Homecare and Hospice Agency in the state of Maine!
We invest in our employees as soon as they come on board by providing a lap top, an iPhone with several state-of-the-art apps, along with an extensive orientation program in partnership with a specially trained preceptor. We value our employees' opinions and encourage the sharing of ideas through many shared-governance committees. We are deeply committed to providing ongoing education and support clinical certification and professional growth.
We're currently seeking a Physical Therapist to join our team.
* $8,000 Sign-On Bonus for new MGH hires * Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability options * Retirement savings with potential for employer match
* Generous Earned Time Program
* Dedicated to your safety, wellbeing and joy * 30% employee discount on health care services provided by MaineGeneral * Flexibility and autonomy when scheduling patient visits * Student loan reimbursement program related to PT degree
* Provides physical therapy evaluations and treatments to patients in the home, and other identified facilities in accordance with licensing regulations and standards of practice. * Delivers patient-centered care in collaboration with members of the interdisciplinary team, including patient/caregivers based on patient identified goals and interventions outlined in the plan of care.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Licensed by the State of Maine to practice as a Registered Physical Therapist required * A graduate from a physical therapy curriculum approved by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) required * A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Physical Therapist required * Valid State of Maine Driver's License/clean driving record required