SR Analyst or Consultant, Insights & Delivery - GRS Predictive Analytics
: $145,180.00 - $145,180.00 /year *
: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Advance your Career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Caompany
The Insurance industry is undergoing tremendous change and Liberty Mutual, a diversified global insurer and third largest property and casualty insurer in the US, is leading the charge with its innovative products and customer-centric approach within both its personal and commercial units. Liberty Mutual's Global Risk Solutions (GRS), which offers a wide array of property, casualty, specialty and reinsurance coverages to commercial entities is seeking an experienced and talented person in the Insights & Delivery team of the GRS Predictive Analytics team, that develops and deploys analytical solutions that position its various businesses in a $11B net written premium portfolio for growth and profitability.
Collaborating with underwriters, product managers, actuaries, IT professionals and data scientists, you will support the build and take an active role in the implementation of models that make a direct impact on how insurance products are developed, sold or priced. This position requires candidates with experience in scrutinizing, manipulating, cleaning or structuring data, using statistical methods and tools and familiarity with insurance products. Other critical traits including the ability to manage projects and direct workflow, engage stakeholders in dialogue and creatively identify solutions optimal for each scenario.
* Utilizes advanced analytics techniques to solve business problems. May regularly utilize, update and adapt predictive modeling tools and/or focus on the application of the tools.
* Work extensively with key stakeholders across GRS to understand business needs, vet opportunities and deliver analytically-based solutions and tools to drive business results.
* Develop & deliver presentation to communicate technical ideas and analytical finding to non-technical partners and stakeholders, including underwriters and IT technicians. project support as needed.
* Manages low to moderately complex projects, while providing technical and analytical assessments of issues facing the business.
* Participates in or leads discussions with senior leadership at the department or functional level.
* Bachelor's degree in statistics, economics or related quantiative field required. * 3-5 years prior relevant experience, preferably in an insurance setting and with exposure to modeling or advanced analytics, ACAS or prior actuarial experience wlecomed. * Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint and some familiarity with SAS, R or Python. * Strong business acumen and communication skills. * Proven ability to quickly grasp new concepts and techiques and adapt to changes and demands in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it's our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit:
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
Associated topics: business analysis, business analyst, business systems, business systems analyst, consult, consultant, marketing, sales, sap, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.