- $50,560.00 -78,130.00/year*
2 E 2nd St
Summary of Position Requirements
The Internet Sales Coordinator is accountable for generating and maintaining a robust sales pipeline through the use of internet-generated leads. Accountable for providing an extraordinary experience for all Internet generated customer traffic.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Effectively capture and convert Internet Customer traffic into viable sales prospects by creating desire for Internet Customers to visit or WHC's.
* Create a positive experience for our Internet Customers through the use of email, on-line live chat, and division 1-800 numbers.
* Guide customers through Lennar's consultative sales process via email, live chat, and phone.
* Provide immediate or same-day email or telephone response to all Internet Customer request with a targeted goal of a 10 minute turnaround for all initial correspondence.
* Educate customers on current/future community and product offerings and incentives
* Qualify prospective customers based on desired location(s), timing for purchase, and availability of new homes as needed.
* Follow-up with potential customers per the division's expectations.
* Partner with the on-site NHC as appropriate to provide an extraordinary experience to our customers throughout the sales process.
* Manage and distribute electronic marketing collateral to prospective customers who visit Lennar's website.
* Create and effectively manage an internet customer database which includes internet list and VIP internet lists.
* Have a competent understanding of the Division's product and community offerings and incentives opportunities at all times.
* Coordinate Sales Department efforts to improve collection of email contact information as part of customer registration process.
* Work in main office and around Lennar communities, including, primarily, Welcome Home Centers.
* Monitor and update website data, digital photography, illustrations, and virtual tours on Lennar.com and other Lennar affiliated websites.
* Attend all Company Sales Meetings, Phone Banks, and Training Programs.
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
* Valid Real Estate License Required
* Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
* Minimum 1 year sales experience required, telephone sales preferred
* with previous experience in the homebuilding industry
* Must have extensive internet exposure and/or internet consumer experience
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...