Description: We have an exciting opportunity for a Finished Intelligence Analyst to support a client's requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The Analyst position conduct structured analysis of events within a specific assigned Area of Responsibility (AOR). The Analyst will interact with customer personnel at all levels within their organization in order to meet mission objectives. The Analyst will perform in-depth all-source research and analysis; and prepare written assessments for policy, intelligence, law enforcement, and homeland security communities. The Analyst will support strategic analyses to guide national policy on counterterrorism, and encourage collaboration within the CT community by identifying intelligence gaps and connections. The Analyst will write reports ranging from 2-15 pages depending on the subjects and timelines determined by the customer. The Analyst will use a full range of methodological approaches and analytical tools to evaluate CT issues and resolve key intelligence questions at the strategic level.
- Experience analysing events of national intelligence interest
- Experience manipulating various classified and open source databases
- Knowledge of all-source intelligence, including SIGINT, and/or HUMINT collection reports
- Ability to read and process all-source intelligence reports and implement directives, as presented daily
- Previous experience writing Finished INTEL products with a focus on counterterrorism
- Ability to research, analyze, and fuse complex data sets and generate leads to advance dynamic objectives collection and analysis
- Experience manipulating data ( for example, performing Boolean logic searches) in order to pull out pertinent information for finished intelligence products
- Experience developing quantitative metrics and analysing trends
- Experience coordinating with multiple IC partners
- Familiarity with key US foreign policy and national security Counterterrorism (CT) objectives
- Strong attention to detail and previous writing experience supporting an IC customer
- Ability to think and act quickly in a high pressure environment
- Familiarity with cable writing styles and classified client databases, including specific targeting tools
- This position requires a High school diploma + 10 years of relevant experience, OR an Associate's degree + 10 years of experience, OR a Bachelor's degree + 6 years of experience, OR a Master's degree + 5 years of experience
TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph is required
Associated topics: sci, security clearance, security investigation, sensitive compartmented information, single scope background investigation, ssbi, top secret sci, ts sci
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...