Land Rover Flatirons have been a family-owned and operated business over 15 years. Our employees are our greatest assets as they are the core to providing the best experience to our customers. The culture we have nourished is full of passion and dedication. While we provide training and a great work-life balance lifestyle, we recognize those individuals who excel and stand out among their peers.
We will be moving into our brand new state of the art facility, July 2018 and will be adding Jaguar to our already exciting lineup.
Just bring your tools! We have the tool box! Come Join our team!
* Competitive Pay
* Paid Training
* Production Bonus-- Up to $6 per hour!
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation
* Discounts on vehicles and products
* Saturday lunches
* Updated Facility
* Perform diagnoses and repairs, services and maintenance work.
* test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems.
* Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety regulations.
* Maintain a neat and organized work area.
* Strive to achieve and maintain Land Rover certification.
* High School diploma
* Must have at least 3 years of experience as an auto technician
* Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
* A fast learner
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Team Player
* Must have a valid drivers license
* Must pass a drug screening test
* Ensures that customers cars are kept clean
* Effective analytical and communication skills
* Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills
* Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
Mechanic, Technician, Service Technician, Service Mechanic, Journeymen, Service, Automotive, Auto
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.