- Lancaster General Health
- $47,070.00 -61,740.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
112 Nyetimber Pkwy
Lancaster General Medical Grp
3071 LGHealth Executive Office
Executive Leadership Administration
Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health has immediate openings (2) for an Office Nurse (LPN/RN) to support Medical Services offered to Rock Lititz employees.
The Office Nurse will provide direct patient care under the direction of the Registered Nurse and within the auspices of the licensure. Patient care includes care to patients in the following age groups: adolescent (13 through 18 years), adult (19 through 64 years) and geriatric (65 years and above). Triage, registration, phlebotomy, patient prep, and phone navigation are expected responsibilities.
This position is full time, totaling 40 hours per week during operating day shift hours (7:30a-5:30p Monday through Friday).
This position is located in Lititz, Pa. *Due to expansion, two new office locations will be opening in Lancaster/Lititz area. Occasional travel to satellite locations is expected.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
* Gathers relevant patient information pertinent for the nursing assessment and assists the RN in developing and modifying the plan of care.
* Organizes and implements designated nursing interventions and basic patient hygiene and comfort measures.
* Assists physicians with implementing the medical treatment regime.
* Evaluates and reports to the RN the status of, and changes in the patient's condition.
* Documents pertinent information and nursing actions and outcomes in the medical record.
SECONDARY FUNCTIONS: The following duties are considered secondary to the primary duties listed above:
* Assists in managing emergency patient situations following established protocols and under the guidance of the RN.
* Assists the RN in implementing patient/significant others' teaching plans.
* Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse, issued by a program for practical nursing accredited by the PA State Board of Nursing
* CPR Certification required
* One (1) year of hospital/clinical experience
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be a reflection of those principal job elements essential for recruitment and selection, for making fair job evaluations, and for establishing performance standards. The percentages of time spent performing job duties are estimates, and should not be considered absolute. The incumbent shall perform all other functions and/or be cross-trained as shall be determined at the sole discretion of management, who has the right to amend, modify, or terminate this job in part or in whole. Incumbent must be able to perform all job functions safely.
Associated topics: lead, licensed, licensed practical nurse, lvn, lvn lpn, med, nurses, pediatrics, practical nurse, vocational nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...