Loading some great jobs for you...
Love of the outdoors is a common thread among our employees, whether they enjoy active outdoor interests or more casual, relaxed weekend activities. And were as passionate about Retail Stores as we are about the outdoors.
We have a winning combination --- A timeless heritage and old fashioned values of trust, respect and integrity combined with a mission of helping individuals and families enjoy the outdoorsby offeringthe latestgear and apparel.
As atemporary Sales Associate in our Retail store inDedham MA , you'll be joining one of the most respected retailers in the country.You will be entrusted to upholdL.L.Bean Brand and heritage andyou will learn how to provide L.L.Bean's version of customer service to our customers. You will have the opportunity to provide leadershipand build your knowledge of all store functions. Your energy, adaptability and skills will help us bring the L.L.Bean brand to life within our store.
Successful candidates will be able to:
Engage with customers and sell our products ensuring total customer satisfaction
If you possess the skills and qualifications we are seeking to fill this position, please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume.
L.L.Bean offersa generous (20-33.3%) employee discount. For more details, please refer to the benefits section on ourwebsite at www.llbeancareers.com
We recognize the importance of diversity in creating a better world and a stronger organization. L.L.Bean is an equal opportunity employer
Position Purpose: Provides world-class customer service within one or more outdoor gear/apparel departments and/or one or more focus areas. Acts as steward of the L.L.Bean brand operates in a professional manner engages customers maintains store standards and supports teamwork. Possesses and utilizes a breadth of services levels product knowledge and store functionality appropriate for a retail store and can flex responsibilities according to business needs.
Responsibilities: - Approaches and engages all customers. Skillfully assists multiple customers by assessing needs prioritizing the level of service each requires and providing personal genuine service interactions.
- Enthusiastically seeks opportunities to convert every customer that enters store. Continuously strives to drive sales and brand loyalty through great service and understanding of service mission.
- Builds trusting relationships by establishing a connection and sharing expertise; demonstrates passion for learning and sharing product knowledge; proactively sources information as a tool for selling and shares features and benefits in all service situations to build units per transaction.
- Advocates on behalf of the customer in all situations. Actively listens to gain understanding of customers unique needs and is empowered to solve the problem at first point of contact quickly and efficiently for the customer.
- Leverages technology (POS customer systems mobile devices) to provide seamless fast omni-channel service. Displays confidence poise and operational knowledge in all situations. Anticipates issues and takes appropriate initiative to solve.
- Provides service to meet and exceed our customers expectations. Fulfill their needs with alternative products when necessary. Is unflappable when faced with challenging or ambiguous issues; turns a challenge into a selling opportunity.
-Understands core outdoor activities and participates in them. Demonstrates credibility as a knowledgeable ambassador of L.L.Bean and is knowledgeable about outdoor-inspired apparel and equipment.
- Actively promotes and drive excitement around L.L. Bean sponsored initiatives including Outdoor Discovery School programs as well as the L.L. Bean Visa program. Understands their importance in driving loyalty and brand awareness. Educates and sell ODS programs as an extension of our product line.
- Represents the core values and brand appropriately in all situations (service dress code interpersonal skills).
- Maintains a well-organized back of house and easy to shop floor understands role in creating an inspiring customer service experience on and off the salesfloor.
- Exhibits a strong detail orientation and attention to visual and merchandising standards to create an inspiring shopping experience. Maintains these exceptional brand standards while assisting multiple customers (folds replenishment sizing organization).
- Upholds store operations processes and productivity standards including replenishment receiving transfers and organizing stock to ensure product is available on the floor for customers to shop.
- Works collaboratively as part of store team to achieve results. Open to others ideas. Responsible for creating and maintaining a positive work environment.
- Effectively adapts to an ever-changing work environment. Takes a responsible point of view. Supports others in accepting change as a subject matter expert.
- Adheres to policy and procedures and knows when to partner with leadership when questions or issues arise. Responsible for creating and upholding a safe and healthy work environment.
- May be responsible for light housekeeping duties (including vacuuming mopping sweep and/or spot cleaning floors & carpet as needed; spot cleaning of mirrors windows & fixtures; dusting; cleaning lavatories & dressing rooms; emptying trash receptacles & maintaining recycling centers; performing special cleaning requests as needed.)
-Answer inbound customer calls at a rapid rate and use multiple systems (including L.L.Bean.com) to process orders and answer customer questions quickly and accurately in an extraordinarily helpful and friendly manner
-May also be asked to pick product from the floor to fulfill customer requests/orders and process these customer orders through the register
Health and Safety Requirement: Every employee is responsible for contributing to a safe and healthy workplace. Employees are expected to be active participants in health and safety by following all safety policies and procedures reporting unsafe conditions or at-risk behaviors to leadership and conducting work in a safe manner. Those in a leadership role are also expected to model safe behaviors evaluate risk and ensure that risks are reduced to acceptable levels.
Education Level: High School or GED
Min Years of Experience: 0
Max Years of Experience: 1
Comments: Some Experience Required
Skills and Qualifications: - Demonstrated passion for providing world-class customer service
- Friendly and outgoing communication style with the ability to engage customers in order to determine their needs relay product information and drive sales
- Proficiency with computer systems; ability to learn and efficiently use the Point of Sale register and other online systems
- Possesses adaptability and openness to change as business processes change or sales floor needs fluctuate.
- Availability and flexibility to work varied hours to support the needs of the business including nights weekends and holidays.
- Connected to the brand; has a genuine passion for the outdoors and actively participates in one or more core activities that L.L. Bean supports