Operational Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Operational Key Account Manager - New York, NJ USA - req53390
The Operational Key Account Manager will be responsible for Operational and Analytical Account Management for one or more assigned accounts.
The position will be the interface between the Key account(s) and the K+N Organization and drive optimized service delivery, customer value/ satisfaction and continuous improvement
The Operational Key Account Manager will be responsible for Operational and Analytical Account Management for one or more assigned accounts. The position will be the interface between the Key account(s) and the K+N Organization and drive optimized service delivery, customer value/ satisfaction and continuous improvement
* Maintain and build customer relationship within North America
* Develop and maintain in depth knowledge of customer's business and associated supply chain requirements
* Drive operational excellence and improvement with all involved in- and ex-ternal parties via regularly scheduled reviews.
* Act as intermediary between Kuehne + Nagel organization and customer
* Proactively work with customer and sales/ operational staff in facilitating corrective action
* Develop new business opportunities by analyzing existing operational capabilities and client relationships (e.g. cost-savings programs).
* SOP Ownership and maintenance
* Oversight of team activities to ensure SOP compliance for scheduled tasks and responsibilities key to account operations
* Act as escalation point for customer for any issues, and drive resolution/ corrective action. Provide root-cause analysis, drive continuous improvement and execution of solutions regionally as well as globally.
* Business Intelligence - Development, Production and Analysis of customer specific reports.
* Facilitate, attend, present customer meetings and QBRs.
* Drive configuration of KPIs to client in close cooperation with GKAM, RKAM and Business Field Management.
* Maintenance of Tariffs, including requesting of, validation of and inclusion of new rate requests.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
* Undergraduate degree in logistics or related field
* In depth knowledge of 3pl import and export operations, including systems and processes as related to security protocols
* Seasoned Listening Skills
* Good Analytical skills
* Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
* Self-starter, disciplined with strong leadership and motivational abilities
* Highly proficient in MS Office products/ fully computer literate
* Able to travel
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
US Talent Acquisition
Kuehne + Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.
Loading some great jobs for you...