- $22,485.00 -38,830.00/year*
2425 Greenville Rd
Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Fresh Purpose: Take your passion for fresh, healthy foods to the next level by joining our Fresh team. When you're working in one of our Fresh positions, you'll have an opportunity to help customers make healthy meal choices and educate them about organic produce, meat and seafood options. Help customers see food in a fresh, new way every day and know that you're making a difference by making the world a little healthier one customer at a time.
Positions within our Fresh Department include:
* Meat Clerk
* Produce Clerk
* Seafood Clerk
* Bakery Clerk
* Deli Clerk
* Coffee Shop Clerk
Fresh Department Job duties vary by position and may include:
* Promote and deliver a shopping experience focused on providing customers with efficient service through hands-on knowledge of all department products.
* Assist with customer special orders, provide product information and location, and answer department calls.
* Receive fresh and pre-packaged deliveries, ensure piece count and invoice match, check expiration dates, and follow security procedures; process invoices properly and ensure proper pricing in all systems.
* Maintain working knowledge of all department equipment.
* Assist with product production, packaging, presentation, rotation and replenishment.
* Assist in marking down old product.
* Ensure in-stock position of available product.
* Gain/maintain product knowledge and proficiency in ordering; maintain proper stock levels, order and maintain processed and pre-packaged product and maintain knowledge of product specials.
* Utilize accomplished selling skills in order to secure additional sales and use suggestive selling techniques to increase sales of product during sales events.
* Maintain high cleanliness standards; clean as you go, inclusive of washing, cleaning, sweeping, mopping.
Skills/Qualifications: Ability to work in a fast paced environment and take initiative; friendly, approachable and outgoing demeanor; team player; sound judgement and decision making skills
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening; Overnight
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit??? by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: KY -- Hopkinsville -- 1213 Skyline Dr -- 42240 -- Kroger Stores -- [[mfield2]] -- Customer Service; Store Operations -- Employee -- Non-Exempt -- Part-Time -- None
Associated topics: account, crm, ctm, customer service, entry level sales, sales, sales consultant, sales representative, telemarketer, tri cities
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...