It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Reporting to a Senior Implementation Manager, the Implementation Consultant is responsible for supporting the delivery of high-quality implementation projects. Implementation Consultants have responsibility for applying best practices for all implementation work and following Kyriba implementation methodologies throughout the project phases. Remote employees will be considered based on qualifications and experience.
* Implements business processes and system configuration necessary to meet client requirements. * Effectively applies Kyriba methodology and enforces implementation standards. * Supports blueprint engagements and produces related collateral. * Assists to identify and quantify project risks. * Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately. * Manages smaller projects independently. day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope. * Maintains 75% utilization rate.
* Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. * Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully. * Facilitates effective client meetings. * Ability to understand and resolve customer issues. * Ability to produce high-quality project documentation.
Possesses a solid understanding of Kyriba modules capabilities and constraints, including the following:
* Core Data * Connectivity * Core Cash Management * General Ledger Posting * General Ledger Reconciliation * Payments * Financial Transactions * Bank Account Administration * System Administration * Data Exchange * Supplies training to clients on modules as required. * Possesses and seeks to develop a thorough understanding of Kyriba Modules and capabilities.
* Effectively sets and manages client expectations. * Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties. * Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions. * Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen client relationships.
* Seeks and participates in development opportunities above and beyond standard Kyriba training. * Improves Kyriba product knowledge by attending Kyriba training sessions.
* Possesses 1-3 years Treasury management and/or financial services experience. * Baccalaureate or Graduate degrees in Business or Finance or relevant work experience. * Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. * Previous project/customer management experience. * Excellent time management skills as multiple clients and projects will be managed simultaneously. * Capability to work with teams in multiple countries, across time zones. * Up to 50% travel required.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.