Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Technology Enablement for our Consulting practice.
- Assist Fortune 1000 clients through various Privileged Access Management initiatives such as PAM strategy, assessments, technical implementation and configuration.
- Interpret and ability to clearly understand client's objectives and requirements based
- Lead the architecture configuration, and implementation of one or more privileged access management platforms, such as CyberArk, Beyond Trust and Thycotic; including hands on configuration experience deploying technology components such as password vaulting, privileged session management, application to application authentication, and SSH key management
- Play an active role in the execution of the project and demonstrate strong technical leadership through client meetings and verbal/written interactions
- Lead a team of on-shore and off-shore resources thru project delivery, and serve as a mentor / coach to others on the team
- Minimum three years of experience with Information Security or in a technology related field
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent professional experience
- Familiarity with Active Directory and/or other LDAP directories, and standard protocols such SSH, RDP, and functional understanding of Operating Systems and database administration, including TCP/IP networks and firewalls
- Understanding and experience with the implementation and functionality of Privileged Access and Account Management systems and controls
- Experience administrating or implementing at least one of the following PAM solutions ? CyberArk, BeyondTrust, and Thycotic
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80% of the time, work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.