Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director to join our KPMG Strategy practice.
* Serving as a key advisor, identify and direct enterprise-wide strategy projects and oversee execution of related deliverables for downstream oil and gas fuels, petrochemicals and specialty chemicals
* Help lead business development initiatives focused on Strategy including targeting key C- level individuals, proposing KPMG's services and closing opportunities
* Lead cross-functional teams in developing and implementing strategic roadmaps, manage key engagement interviews/research, and facilitate workshops
* Act as the primary team interface with various levels of client executives up to and including C-Level
* Manage the presentation of final project deliverables and advise persuasively, earning the position of a trusted advisor
* Participate in professional development of KPMG Strategy team members and assist with the recruiting and training of new staff
* A minimum of eight years external consulting experience in a client-facing strategy discipline at a major strategy, boutique strategy or Big 4 firm or a combination of ten years work experience in an external strategy consulting discipline and a high-impact, strategy focused industry role in the Chemicals sector
* Deep industry knowledge/experience in specialty chemicals, petrochemicals, and/or refining and fuels marketing with the proven ability to direct multiple Strategy focused teams and drive go-to-market campaigns/key service offerings
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university, preferably in Business Administration, Engineering, or other related field; Master's degree in Business Administration from an accredited college/university is preferred
* Experience in several of the following strategy consulting areas: Growth strategy, business/operating model design, cost & performance improvement, portfolio strategy and/or investment roadmaps
* Strong business acumen, with analytical and problem solving skills and ability to understand how business model decisions impact operating model design/execution across operations, technology, risk governance and organizational design
* Comfort with ambiguity and fluid client situations
* Ability to travel up to 80%
* Applicants must be permanently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Associated topics: analyst, business planning, customer, franchise, franchise operator, guest, sales, strategic, transaction, wholesale
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.