About KinderCare Education®
KinderCare Education operates more than 1,380 early learning centers, and more than 560 Champions sites, supported by a corporate team of nearly 600 headquarters employees in Portland, Oregon. In 2019, KinderCare Education earned their third Gallup Great Workplace Award – one of only 39 companies worldwide to win this award.
In neighborhoods with our?KinderCare®?Learning Centers and Rainbow Child Care Centers?that offer early childhood education and child care for children six weeks to 12 years old
At work through KinderCare Education at Work™, family benefits for employers including on-site and near-site early learning centers and back-up care for last-minute child care
In local schools with our?Champions®?before and after-school programs.
The Sr. HR Business Partner serves as a proactive thought partner, coach, and driver of creative solutions that impacts experience, talent, and culture. As a change agent and cultural advocate, this role supports in driving employee engagement and improving organizational effectiveness in alignment with KinderCare's strategic priorities and business objectives. Success will be measured by improved team and overall engagement, successful building and implementation of strategic HR initiatives, and showing up as a positive champion for KinderCare's past, present, and future. This role directly supports connecting the dots of what is accomplished at the corporate office and how that translates to support of our field-based employees in building Confidence for Life in the children we care for every day.
What you'd focus on\: Provide proactive thought partnership, leadership, and expertise to enable leaders to drive success for their corporate based teams Develop and execute on key initiatives and programs specific to overall corporate functions Partner with corporate partners and HR functional teams to build and execute workforce plan in achievement of overall business strategies and objectives (talent assessments and calibration, build strategic goals, forecasting staffing, talent gap analysis) Coordinate with corporate partners to ensure delivery of additional support in Organization Development, Talent Management and Compensation to diagnose, develop and deliver timely, comprehensive and relevant solutions Provide innovative and creative solutions to attract, manage and retain top performing talent while leveraging existing resources to ensure delivery of timely, relevant, and efficient HR operations Assist in building a strong organizational culture. Build leadership capability across all levels with corporate partners Consult with leaders on employee issues and lead investigations as necessary
Ensure compliance with all pertinent HR-related laws and regulations
• Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Strategic HR Business Partner with an expertise in organizational behavior, change management, business planning, policy implementation and communication
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, advanced degree preferred
• Successful experience leading/influencing organizational change
• A strong business acumen with extensive knowledge of the business/market trends, competition, company policies/procedures and the ability to be a culture keeper
• Proven strategic agility and thinking; knowing how the organization can perform and win, can initiate and operationalize competitive HR strategies and plans linked to the business strategy
• Ability to build partnerships with leaders at all levels and excellent customer focus
• Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, influencing and stakeholder management skills
• Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter
• Excellent interpersonal skills
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across 1,700 locations nationwide. Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare® Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at Work®, Champions® Before- and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schools™, Knowledge Beginnings® and The Grove School®.
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
PandoLogic. Category: Human Resources, Keywords: HR Business Partner