- Kelly Chrysler Dodge Jeep
- $34,455.00 -60,400.00/year*
200 N Moyer St
Entry Level Technician
Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department! As an entry-level Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
- Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs, and documenting repairs.
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work.
- Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
- Inspect and test-drive new vehicles to ensure that all features function properly.
- Install Mopar accessories on new vehicles as specified by the customer or dealer.
- Work alongside skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
Kelly Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram is a local automotive dealership in the Emmaus, PA, area, specializing in providing excellent customer service, a huge inventory of new, used, and certified pre-owned vehicles, and a world-class automotive service center.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...