Seeking a full time experienced Emergency Department Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a great team in Vermont!
Permanent position offering a competitive compensation package.
- Practice in an exciting, rural Emergency Department side by side with residency trained, board certified Emergency Physicians.
- Excellent Benefits Package: PT and FT employees working 20+ hours per week are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Earned Time Days, Wellness Incentives, and more. All employees, including those working Per Diem, are eligible to participate in 401K Retirement Plan with employer contribution as well as utilize free membership to select local gyms.
- Community: Be part of a healthcare team offering excellent services within your community.
- Great Place to Work!
- Responsible for complete care to patients in the ED including treatment and referral for treatment of acute/chronic, medical conditions and documentation of the same.
- Responsible for evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and referrals using available technologies and therapeutics common to the ED, i.e. lab test, imaging, and electrocardiograms.
- Procedures common to the ED and primary care may also be performed by the NP/PA.
- Emergency care experience required.
- Must be currently licensed to practice with prescriptive authority in the State of Vermont.
- Must be currently certified by the American Nurses Association as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant must be a graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant Program with a Vermont PA License.
- ACLS/ATLS/PALS required or willing to become certified.
For more information please submit your resume. You can also email it directly to
JOB ID: KD3
Associated topics: anesthetist crna, aprn, assistant cna, bsn, cardiology, certified nurse midwife, certified nursing assistant, cns, crna, practice
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...