The Account Director grows client relationships and revenues through the effective delivery of integrated marketing programs, working with members of the office's senior leadership team and serving as a trusted advisor to the client.
* Grow client revenue.
* Guide the development of integrated solutions that leverage agency offering and are mutually beneficial for the client and the agency.
* Understand clients' business and business issues and serve as a trusted advisor to drive effective solutions.
* Guide the development, writing and presentation of incremental project proposals, scopes of work, schedules and staffing plans. Ensure PCNs are clearly communicated to client and approved.
* Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client's needs are listened to, understood and responded to in a timely way.
* Ensure clear communication to the client regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules and project status/ action items.
* Manage project process from planning to creative to execution.
* Ensure regular team meetings and manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met.
* Coach and oversee junior team members on execution of all individual job details
* Develop talent of junior team by providing challenging assignments and ongoing constructive feedback.
* Oversee client profitability.
* Manage budget communication to the client.
* Ensure that an opportunity brief is developed to set the stage for strategy development
* Collaborate with planner and creative partner to ensure all creative content and agency solutions address the business need.
* Participate in creative brainstorms to generate ideas for clients.
* Ensure that a measurement metric is in place.
* Deep trusted advisor relationships within the client.
* Flawless delivery of client commitments, exceeding client expectations.
* Positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver.
* Seen as a valuable leader of project and client teams.
* Repeat business with existing clients, and new business with new clients
* Minimum of 8 years of marketing/ client services experience
* Strong project management, organizational and communication skills
* Demonstrated account management competencies: accountability for results, client focus, team effectiveness, developing others, sales drive, organizational sophistication and influencing others.
Jack Morton is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Jack Morton, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.
Associated topics: care, chief marketing officer, community, demand generation, endowment, facebook, lead generation, market, marketing, public
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.