- Ivy Exec
- $94,080.00 -192,050.00/year*
- To build reseller and vendor relationships and gain trusted status for transparent collaboration and planning of business needs.
- Educating partners on best in class IT solutions to facilitate the building of practices in areas of focus.
- Help raise the technical proficiency of the customer to win more business through sound product and technical focus and market relevance.
- Identify and engage with key stakeholders by a great understanding of partner sales organizations
- Proactively present information on new and emerging products, technologies and services to help reseller partners to capitalize on new market opportunities and increase end-user reach and loyalty.
- Effectively articulate benefits of technologies, products and services over speeds and feeds.
- Play a larger role consulting internally for the company and act as a subject matter expert for lending support to the management for supporting or validating strategic initiatives
- Executes MBO s on a quarterly basis that are tightly aligned to strategic vendor management and sales objectives.
- Travel up to 70% including international travel
What you bring to the role:
- If you have worked in the IT industry and channel related to technologies such as Network Security, High End Storage, Network Switching/Routing, Virtualization, and/or Wireless Networking, and have an understanding of Leading Technology Company value-added services such as Cloud, pro and Training Services, Technical Support, Solutions Center, Integration Services and all resources available YOU SHOULD APPLY!
- Do you love training, public speaking, strategic road-mapping, working cross-functionally and presenting your technological thought leadership with larger audiences? Then we would love to talk to you!!
- Bachelors degree and minimum of 7 years directly-related experience
- Or high school grad (or equivalent) with a minimum of 9 years directly-related experience
- Or 5 years Ingram experience in a technical capacity
- And relevant professional level industry certifications
- *Years experience to include technical channel development. Reseller education and enablement in Mid-range & Enterprise technology solutions for data center, communications, networking, security or Point-of-Sale.
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business intelligence, business systems, business systems analyst, consult, customer, market, marketing, sales
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...