Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant is hiring for experienced EXPO (expediter)!
A Flight of Reasons to Work Here:
* Great Benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
* 401K with a Company Match
* Paid Time Off
* Growth and Development Opportunities
* Employee Recognition, Annual Staff Party
* One chance per year to win a trip to the Great American Beer Festival in Colorado
* Free Homebrewing Supplies (yeast, grains, hops)
* Discounts AND a Comp Card for Free Food and Beer
What to Bring to the Table:
* At least one year of experience in a fast-paced, full-service restaurant, preferred.
* A team-player mentality.
* Exceptional attention to detail and multitasking
* The ability to execute at a high standard in a high-volume, scratch-kitchen atmosphere.
* Someone who can bring the fun to work and keep it cool when business is booming.
* The desire to drive Guest Satisfaction by going above and beyond the call of duty.
About Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant:
Founded by home brewers Kevin Finn and Mark Edelson and restaurateur Kevin Davies in Newark, DE in 1996, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant has blossomed from one restaurant and brewery to 16 locations across the mid-Atlantic region and South Carolina.
Each restaurant is dedicated to producing and serving top-quality hand-crafted beers and cuisine in a warm and hospitable setting, and all are open seven days a week for lunch and dinner. In 2014, Zagat honored Iron Hill by naming them the most popular restaurant in Philadelphia, and their beers have earned 48 medals from the Great American Beer Festival in an unbroken 22-year winning streak that continues today.
Iron Hill Brewery is an E-Verify? registered Employer.
E-Verify? is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Associated topics: ayudante de camarero de bar, brewtender, cocktail, cocktail service, drink service, liquor, pool, pub bartender, shots, wine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.