Marketing Dir - Partner Marketing (R1093650)
Compensation: $135,105.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
IQVIA? is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Director for Partner Marketing is responsible for creating, executing, and measuring demand generation and relationship building programs that drive sales of IQVIA Technologies' solutions. This position works closely with our Global Partner Sales organization to craft marketing programs targeted specifically for our Technology and SI partners. This high visibility role will interface with IQVIA Technologies' Sales and Marketing leadership as well as executive leadership at our partner accounts. It will require exceptional creativity, the ability to innovate, top notch networking skills, and a \"hands-on\" approach to accomplish the work.
* Create marketing plans by engaging Partner Sales in annual and quarterly planning to determine programs, activities, and marketing assets to achieve business and revenue goals
* Execute demand generation programs and integrated marketing campaigns for IQVIA Technologies' Partner Sales team utilizing a variety of techniques including email, webinars, social media initiatives, and digital/inbound marketing programs
* Act as the Marketing point-of-contact for the Partner Sales teams, providing visibility into marketing efforts and ensuring Partner Sales is fully participating in marketing activities
* Serve as the Partner point-of-contact on cross-functional teams for various marketing programs including marketing campaign development, website design and development, and other efforts
* Collaborate with Product Marketing and Enterprise Marketing to create marketing assets such as customer reference stories, videos, social media awareness and press releases
* Execute face-to-face programs such as half-day seminars, breakfast and dinner meetings, lunch and learns, and hands-on workshops
* Lead marketing efforts on high profile tradeshows and events
* Measure and report performance against established KPIs and goals
* Up to 20% travel; mostly US regional-based
* Knowledge and experience in building and executing marketing plans and programs utilizing email, webinars, digital/inbound marketing, social media and face-to-face events
* Ability to devise new and innovative communication methods and assets to articulate IQVIA Technologies' messages and value propositions to customer accounts
* Ability to be innovative with respect to program creation and problem resolution, and process-oriented with respect to marketing operations and execution workflows
* Knowledge of marketing processes and e-marketing systems; experience with lead scoring and nurturing methodologies is a plus
* Experience interfacing with all levels in a Sales organization including account executives, technical consultants, regional managers, and senior leadership
* Excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills to bring together stakeholders from disparate functional groups to enable program creation, support, and execution
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Self-motivated, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously
Your Education & Experience
* Requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent experience
* Requires a minimum of 8 years of experience in field marketing, demand generation, or marketing program role supporting a direct sales force in the B2B / enterprise software industry; or equivalent years of experience
* Life Sciences experience is desirable
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at ...@iqvia.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1093650
Apply Now Not ready to Apply?
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
* Business Development Jobs
* Account Manager Jobs
* Jobs in Ithaca, New York
* Business Development Jobs Ithaca, New York* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...