We are looking for you - dynamic, best-in-class talent - to join the UM team as a Senior Associate, Integrated Planning. In this role you will assist in the media planning process for our top clients and help take digital planning to the next level. As a Senior Associate, Integrated Planning you will create, innovate, and guide the planning process. This opportunity will kick-start your career in media and provide a platform to partner with the world's leading consumer brands.
* Day-to-day coordination/execution and management of media plans. * Work collaboratively with team members to develop and manage m * Media plans across all channels, including TV, Print, Radio, and Digital. * Assist in media strategy development and overall direction. * Manage the day-to-day implementation, optimization, and performance of campaign activities including authorizations, budgets, and the reconciliation process. * Analyze and provide clients with research data and media/marketing information as well as strategic analysis of campaigns. * Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, vendors, publishers and the client's creative resources to ensure an effective creation and implementation of campaigns. * Monitor and assess ongoing campaign performance; assist in strategic analysis of campaigns. * Effectively manage time and responsibilities in regards to deadlines and client needs * Utilize agency resources cross functional relationships throughout the Media Process * Mentor Associates and provide opportunities for continued growth and advancement * Accommodate ad hoc responsibilities and evolving job duties
* Bachelor degree in related field
* Experience with campaign management/ad serving technology and third party market research tools such as Double Click DART, Atlas DMT, comScore Media Metrix, Nielsen NetView, @Plan, NetRatings, MRI, Simmons, SRDS * At least a year of experience in prior media planning function
* Strong written, verbal communication, negotiation, and presentation skills. * Ability to effectively multi-task multiple, competing priorities, and projects through strong time management and organization. * Proficient understanding of accounting principles, data analyzing, and market research * Ability to work effectively cross functionally and maintain strong professional relationships with clients and other various outside vendors. * Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) * Focus on self-development and learning
A full-service media agency, UM strives to use Better Science and Art to create moments that drive business momentum for brands. Founded in 1999, UM is made up of entrepreneurially-minded planners, researchers, investment experts, decision scientists, account executives, and content and activation specialists-over 4,800 employees across 130 offices in over 100 countries around the world. They are globally headquartered in New York, with six additional North America offices in Dallas, Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, San Francisco, and Toronto.
UM's culture is an inclusive one, where people are encouraged to bring their full selves to the office, and where personal and professional growth are a priority of every member of the team. The executive leadership is dedicated to building a culture that permeates every element of the company, from work flexibility, to career planning and regular talent reviews, to an active culture club. They proudly uphold the following values:
* Courage: having the courage to try the things that make us afraid, present something to a client that we know isn't what they are expecting, taking on roles that we may be a bit intimidated by, inventing the future, etc. * Candor: pushing ourselves to have the hard conversations with colleagues, team members, clients and media partners that will make us all better. * Curiosity: being curious about the world, media, our clients and each other and using this curiosity to find new and innovate ways of doing everything we do. * Commitment: being committed to UM, our teams, and our clients and going above and beyond when it is required. * Community: being an active and positive participant in the UM community, our team and client communities, our local community and the world and creating valued communities with the people, clients and partners that we work with. * Caring: caring about those around us - both their work lives as well as their personal lives and working to make everyone have as complete and fulfilling a life as possible.
As a company, they are constantly pushing themselves to improve, under their Better Science, Better Art, Better Outcomes banner, striving to set the bar in the ever-evolving media landscape. Key clients include J&J, Sony, HULU, H&M, Coca-Cola, Hershey's, Spotify ExxonMobil, and BMW.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.