Initiative- Associate, Video Partnerships (20154369)
: $52,550.00 - $94,120.00 /year *
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Associate in Partnerships is an entry level position within Initiative requiring an eager, proactive and energetic person who is interested in beginning a career in media. The Associate is an important position within the integrated investment process and supports the team as they build a go to market approach for as well as alternative offerings such as in cinema video.
This person should like working with numbers, have strong communication skills, work well in a team environment and have a level of curiosity that infects the entire team that works with you on campaigns.
* Client * Maintain client's schedules in accordance with their goals * Responsiveness to client request * Internal * Proactively seek out mentorship and learning from other Discipline leaders at Initiative (Strategy, Analytics, Communications Design, Client Advice) * Attend company events and department wide meetings * Learn key programs and tools including (MediaOcean, Media Tools, IMS, ADviews, Dimensions, ComScore) and master media math * Distribute, collect and organize RFPs * Assist in reporting and tracking budgets, savings and value, ensuring accuracy for internal team * Assist in evaluating partner proposals * Responsible for smooth running of day-to-day activities * Stewardship * Enter buys into MBOX and insure system reflects accurate buys * Update buy summary documents * Monitor network buys daily based on audience delivery data to insure delivery in flight * Secure necessary ADU weight * Assist with traffic issues * Integral in campaign set up and execution including order letters, specs, creative rotation and billing documentation * Be responsible for billing discrepancies and produce resolutions * Assist in actualizations with partners and final billing numbers * Participate in analysis and post campaign summary of integrated programs * Coordination and scheduling of partner and team meetings * Compilation and distribution of conference reports from status meetings * Participate in departmental projects as requested * Integral in campaign set up and execution including insertion orders, specs and creative trackers * Be responsible for billing discrepancies and produce resolutions * Assist in actualizations with partners and final billing numbers * Participate in analysis and post campaign summary of integrated programs * Compilation and distribution of conference reports from status meetings * Participate in departmental projects as requested * Commercial * Timely resolution of billing discrepancies * Ensures and advocates for partner relationship
* Associate's degree or work related experience
* 0 - 1 year media planning/buying experience (internship strongly preferred
* Proficiency with Microsoft programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint * Ability to communicate concisely and clearly, both written and oral * Strong organizational and analytical skills * Proven ability to work independently and as part of an integrated team * Detail-oriented, organized, conscientious, with the ability to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Initiative is different to other media agencies. We are not trapped by a legacy structure primarily centered on paid advertising. Instead, we are liberated by a new world structure designed to deliver highly differentiated and highly effective communications strategies for our clients. We're not the biggest agency in town. So rather than outsize our competitors we must outsmart them. That's why we've built the strongest strategic capability of any agency in the market. Core to this strategic capability is an obsession with culture and how brands can pivot from brand advertising (which is forgettable) to cultural branding (which is highly memorable). Our new world model is comprised of five central \"craft centers\" - Client Advice and Management, Strategy, Communications Design and Partnerships, and Analytics.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.