Initiative- Associate Director, Digital Partnerships (20154447)
: $132,420.00 - $206,040.00 /year *
: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Associate Director, Digital Partnerships is responsible for developing, executing, and monitoring all digital media Partnership strategy and plans for clients, ensuring the work is to specification and correct as well as overseeing any applicable team work, resource/allocation, growth and development. The Associate Director will drive the team to explore and identify non-traditional partnerships opportunities and innovations. This is critical to their development and the success of the Partnerships division.
* Client * Direct communication with clients for all marketplace intelligence, negotiation and partnership needs and share leadership accountability for team's day-to-day responsibilities. * Manage partnership deliverables and expectations with clients on a daily basis * Establish and maintain mid-level partner relationships on behalf of agency and client * Collaborate with Strategy, Analytics and Comms Design teams to ensure alignment with and delivery against client KPI's * Partner with other internal teams to drive integrated solutions for clients * Oversee partnership plan development, recommendation and implementation, incorporating necessary and appropriate rationale and research for client buy-in * Internal
* Regularly provide performance assessments to the team and help them to work toward their professional goals * Promote an open working environment where opinions, views and ideas can be shared and curiosity is valued * Partner with other internal teams to drive integrated solutions for clients * Mentor and assist in the training of all team members * Provide partner selection recommendation and justification designed to deliver on client KPI's using the most sophisticated use of data and analytics, via multi-faceted, strategic partnerships, while delivering maximum strategic value and efficiency * Responsible for ensuring the Digital Partnerships team has clear strategy, budget and objectives at all times * Commercial
* Provide Partnerships support for various New Business pitches * Support and collaborate with all MB SBU's for maximum effectiveness and seamless integration onto client business * Support MAGNA aggregate negotiations across all Digital media channels
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
* 6+ years of experience in digital media * 1+ years of experience in an Associate Director position * 3+ years of management experience required
* Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with senior-level clients, colleagues and vendors * Demonstrated ability to develop digital marketing communication plans specifically encompassing digital media strategies * Ability to drive projects from conception to completion; project management experience * Proven knowledge of online planning and research tools and resources * Experience with campaign management/ad serving technology: Double Click DART, Atlas DMT * Preferred working knowledge of third party Internet marketing research: comScore Media Metrix, Nielsen NetView, @Plan, eMarketer and others * Programmatic experience. Experience working with a DMP preferred
Initiative is different to other media agencies. We are not trapped by a legacy structure primarily centered on paid advertising. Instead, we are liberated by a new world structure designed to deliver highly differentiated and highly effective communications strategies for our clients. We're not the biggest agency in town. So rather than outsize our competitors we must outsmart them. That's why we've built the strongest strategic capability of any agency in the market. Core to this strategic capability is an obsession with culture and how brands can pivot from brand advertising (which is forgettable) to cultural branding (which is highly memorable). Our new world model is comprised of five central \"craft centers\" - Client Advice and Management, Strategy, Communications Design, Partnerships, and Analytics.
Associated topics: administrative coordinator, administrative officer, administrative staff, beverage, chief operations officer, document, front office, food, records management, staff
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.