Initiative- Associate Director, Client Advice & Management (20154437)
Compensation: $197,780.00 - $197,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
The Associate Director, Client Advice and Management, partners with the integrated Initiative team and across Mediabrands SBUs to ensure brilliant strategy, design, flawless execution, and most importantly, delivery on KPIs and business results for your client. You are the day-to-day project manager for the internal team. The Associate Director \"helps make the pizza,\" by project managing across disciplines to ensure everything is operating smoothly, accurately, and on deadline.
* Manages all communications in a timely manner, with no request going unnoticed.
* Contributes to and occasionally leads weekly client \"hot list\" meeting
* Contributes to client proposals, recommendations and points of view
* Build relationships with day to day leads on the client side, as well as with clients' partner agencies
* Works with internal discipline partners to understand creative needs and develops communications for partner agency teams to ensure timely delivery of assets for campaigns
* Responsible for tracking and reporting all client financial stewardship, budget management, authorization and billing
* Key client contact and coordinator of all visits and external client/agency engagements
* Day to day project manager across the full integrated client team
* Participate in all client briefings, record and report client needs and objectives to Client Advice senior leaders and to the integrated Strategy, Communications Design and Partnership leads
* Actively drive and support the efforts of leadership and the integrated client team, including SBUs, to deliver brilliant work, best in class, integrated solutions, and flawless execution, contributing to positive client satisfaction scores
* Learning how to be the internal \"client voice\" to ensure business-appropriate lens is placed across all internal responses, recommendations and points of view
* Support your Director in leading key projects and internal timelines
* Produce tracking reports to monitor progress against financial goals / targets across Initiative and Mediabands SBU's
* Product tracking and reporting on all staff utilization to ensure profitability and maintenance of scope boundaries.
* Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years' experience in Marketing, Advertising or Media
* 3+ years' experience in leading, managing and developing a staff
* Ability to drive projects from conception to completion; project management experience
* Background in consulting, marketing, advertising or integrated communications
* Strong leader, presenter and packager of opportunities
* Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
* Strong commercial acumen
Initiative is different to other media agencies. We are not trapped by a legacy structure primarily centered on paid advertising. Instead, we are liberated by a new world structure designed to deliver highly differentiated and highly effective communications strategies for our clients. We're not the biggest agency in town. So rather than outsize our competitors we must outsmart them. That's why we've built the strongest strategic capability of any agency in the market. Core to this strategic capability is an obsession with culture and how brands can pivot from brand advertising (which is forgettable) to cultural branding (which is highly memorable). Our new world model is comprised of five central \"craft centers\" - Client Advice and Management, Strategy, Communications Design, Partnerships, and Analytics.
Associated topics: b2b, bi, business, business development, business intelligence, business planning, business technology, channel partner, client, inside sales
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...