We are currently looking for someone to join the Initiative team and be responsible for all media and data processes as required by the client across all media channels. The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience in Media planning & Ad Operations, works well in a fast paced dynamic environment and understands the sense of urgency and attention to detail inherent in delivering successful media campaigns, as well as the delivery of cleansed, harmonized, and accurate data for our client.
This is a pivotal role within our rapidly growing team of experienced specialists and must support the team to ensure:
* Translate Measurement frameworks into KPI's * Create media activation best practices and documentation * Roll out of any new processes created by the central team or for new tools adopted * Finding solutions for non-compliance and updating processes to drive further adoption * Consistent set up across measurement tools used across all media channels * Be responsible for the data sources and quality of data reported * QA and governance of naming conventions across all channels as well as adhering to the clients master data policies * Troubleshooting with ad-tech providers as and when required
* Understand client requirements and KPI's for optimum campaign implementation and mar-tech recommendation * Be responsible for conversion and remarketing points on site and the accurate tracking for it * Create documentation on * Client requirements * Templates * Checklists
* Quarterly data checks across all measurement tools to ensure there are no discrepancies * Live reports for all new campaigns * Operations strategy - tagging, dynamic creative (ACE), ad-tech tools recommendation * Close partnerships with the technology partners and have an up-to date understanding of their offerings * Drive change management with the local teams to break down the barriers of entry * Conflict resolution with support of the leadership * Expectation and relationship management with all stakeholders * Manage workflow between all stakeholders * Coordinate and ensure standardised set up across all media channels * Ensure standard of knowledge across all tools and platforms used is consistent across the teams * Identify opportunities to create efficiencies between all teams and evolve internal processes to enable dynamic and agile delivery of campaigns * Identify opportunities to implement new tools to create cutting edge solutions
* Bachelor's degree required
* 4+ years' experience with digital operations processes * Managed a team of 5 + strength
* Project Management is key * Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data * Ability to investigate, analyse and solve problems as well as clearly communicate results * Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly * Strong attention to detail, well organised and possesses the ability to prioritise multiple tasks under pressure * Strong Excel proficiency is required * Knowledge of media tools (Doubleclick, Nielsen, Comscore, Lumina, Integral ad science) is essential * Excellent project management and time management skills * Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team * Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ideally comfortable in a consultative, client-facing environment * Be a highly motivated team player
Initiative is different to other media agencies. We are not trapped by a legacy structure primarily centered on paid advertising. Instead, we are liberated by a new world structure designed to deliver highly differentiated and highly effective communications strategies for our clients. We're not the biggest agency in town. So rather than outsize our competitors we must outsmart them. That's why we've built the strongest strategic capability of any agency in the market. Core to this strategic capability is an obsession with culture and how brands can pivot from brand advertising (which is forgettable) to cultural branding (which is highly memorable). Our new world model is comprised of five central \"craft centers\" - Client Advice and Management, Strategy, Communications Design and Partnerships, and Analytics.
Associated topics: administrative assistant, administrative officer, administrative support, assist, asso, chief operations officer, front desk, operation, operational assistant, operations director
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.