Cadreon: Cadreon is IPG's programmatic strategy and buying unit, serving as a specialized marketing services platform that fuses the latest technology, data, media partnerships and people to enable our clients to reach and engage with their target audiences at scale. We deliver highly efficient and optimised digital media, measurable value, dramatically improved performance and actionable insights.
Cadreon Mission: To create an intelligent world where brands and consumers connect perfectly through meaningful conversations unimpaired by device or location.
The Director, Advanced TV, is responsible for management of team, client P&L, liaising with agency partners, clients, as senior lead and main point of contact to develop audience strategies and tactics to meet clients communication objectives. This position requires strong commercial acumen, client communication and effective proactive positioning, strategic problem solver and propensity for innovating our product offering and value proposition for clients
* Accountable for the ATV client P& * Commercial acumen to ensure business development and growth * Deep understanding of Advanced TV capabilities, our clients' business, and how ATV and an audience first strategy delivers on client goals * Build, grow, and maintain rapport with key senior agency client leads - both planning and investment * GMP/planning leads acknowledge value provided to their business * Ability to innovate product offering to get ahead of client needs and marketplace offerings * Delivering proactive learning agendas to planning teams to display how we will evolve strategy and deliver on business objectives * Work closely with the ATV leadership team and programmatic strategy teams to drive audience first channel agnostic strategy * Liaise between key internal groups on each account (marketplace, research/analytics, product, operations) to ensure client needs are being met * Responsible for mentorship and professional development/growth of their team * Ability to lead a client communication work stream, proactive communication * Programmatic digital knowledge * Deep understanding of technology and people based analytics
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 13-16+ years agency planning and / or buying experience
* Extensive knowledge of TV buying (national and or local) and maintenance tools * Understanding of digital is preferable * Proficiency in MSFT Office (Deep experience Excel, including pivot tables and advanced functions + Highly skilled in PowerPoint) * Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills * Excellent written and verbal communicator * Extremely organized and detailed * Outstanding relationship and business builder * Successful operating in a regional office and effectively leveraging team-members in other geographies * Can multi-task, prioritize, and balance time across clients, multiple partner relationships and internal initiatives on a daily basis while maintaining a profound attention to detail * Collaborative team-player yet comfortable with independence * Forward / innovative thinker with an ability to design / deliver within current capability, process, technology
Associated topics: festival, hospital, lead generation, mba, newspaper, principle gift, product market, regulatory, relationship, university relationship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.