If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with a national leader of personalized health care ? this is your chance to join us at Intrepid USA! We are a national company with a local perspective, and working with us, you'll find that what we do is all about what matters the most ? helping patients live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Our innovative approach gives patients access to the highly experienced clinical teams and up-to-date programs you would expect from a large company and combines them with the flexible, dedicated and personalized care you may expect from a smaller company.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a compassionate and experienced Clinical Supervisor to plan, coordinate and deliver quality skilled services to our patients. At Intrepid, we focus on the heart of the matter ? providing talented health-care professionals, giving them opportunities to follow their passion, and ultimately giving patients the best care available for home health care, hospice and private duty care. Bring your enthusiasm and compassion to help others and we'll provide you with a nurturing caring environment that will empower and inspire you to make a difference.
As a Clinical Supervisor, you will facilitate communication and coordination of care between clients, families, caregivers, physicians and other service providers.
Additional duties for this home care nursing role include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for efficient and effective utilization management in accordance with client needs, physician orders and payer requirements.
* Assuring efficient coordination of caregivers through case conferences and scheduling process.
* Assuring current and accurate clinical records in compliance with documentation requirements and program specific rules for coverage and qualifying criteria. Assures clinical records are maintained in their original state and not improperly altered or fabricated.
* Planing and assuring adherence to budgetary guidelines, exercises appropriate expense control management.
* May perform OASIS SOC/ROC/Recertification visits and regular skilled nursing visits as required. Participates in the agency's on call rotation.
* Gathering patient intake information from referral sources and completes necessary tasks to admit patients appropriate for home health services.
* Directing and supervising clinical team to review documentation for necessity of services, quality care, and compliance with physician orders and the plan of care to ensure quality care and reimbursement.
* Work with DOPS or administrator to coordinate internal compliance review and monitoring activities, including monthly, quarterly and annual audits as required.
* Facilitating the audit process for clinical and billing purposes to improve the efficient delivery of client care and to assure appropriate reimbursement for services rendered.
* Oversee the scheduling and competency of staff to assure safe, quality care and service. Manages scheduling to maintain clinician productivity rates and ensure lower discipline utilization rates.
We are looking for an Clinical Supervisors who combine the knowledge, clinical skills, and judgment necessary to perform all nursing procedures as outlined in the scope of practice. Must be proficient in Home Care Conditions of Participation, coverage and qualifying criteria for Medicare, Medicaid and insurance plans. Furthermore it is important to display excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively with others. Candidates must have exceptional organizational/time management skills and ability to effectively utilize the electronic medical records system to manage clinicians' activities and patient care.
Specific qualifications for this nursing role include:
* Current state RN license, or therapy license. Business coursework (business, finance, accounting, human resources) preferred.
* Three (3) years of clinical experience required to consist of a minimum of: two (2) years of home care experience and one (1) year of supervisory experience in a clinical setting.
* Current and valid RN license in the state of practice
* Auto liability insurance per policy plus current and unrestricted driver's license
* Current CPR certification
Join Intrepid USA ? and make a real difference in the lives of our patients!