Account Coordinator, Beauty
Compensation: $64,580.00 - $104,060.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
DeVries Global is a mid-sized consumer communications agency and proud member of Interpublic Group (IPG) - a leading provider of marketing solutions with a roster of world-class agencies across the marketing spectrum in all major world markets. We have grown from a New York flagship into a global network with wholly-owned offices in London, Beijing, Shanghai, Taipei, and Singapore. Clients count on us because we are just big enough to offer seamless global capabilities, but can also move quickly, nimbly, and with high-impact precision.
DeVries Global is currently seeking a passionate self-starter to join the agency as an Account Coordinator. This individual will be working on one of our beauty accounts. The Account Coordinator must have excellent organizational skills and be able to adapt to multiple assignments and deadlines, as well as an environment that is ever-changing.
* Proactive in understanding the client's business
* Familiar with key client contacts' names, titles, and relationship with agency
* Have a clear understanding of client's organizational structure
* Schedule and coordinate client meetings; keep participants advised of any changes
* Maintain adequate supply of client-related materials and documents
* Maintain client product/inventory closet
* Interact with client as deemed necessary by account team leader
* Draft media relations materials
* Develop and maintain media contact lists and databases
* Maintain media files
* Continually update knowledge of new media
* Research and maintain speaking/editorial opportunities and calendars
* Scan daily, weekly, monthly and on-line publications to identify client-relevant media coverage, including competitive market and industry information
* Draft basic press releases, pitch letters, and briefing documents
* Proof and edit internal and external documents
* Prepare clip reports and summaries as needed by team and client
* Actively participate in agency development by volunteering to assist other staff with urgent client needs
* Balance workload between account staff to ensure that all work is accurate and completed within established deadlines
* Continually update manager on progress of activities
* Provide assistance with the logistics of events (eg: satellite media tours, desk side briefings, editor events, etc.)
* Clearly communicate and liaise with other teams within the division
* Track/enter time in a precise and timely manner
* Code and track invoices and coordinate with the Accounting Department
* Arrange travel
* Coordinate mass mailings
* Perform other administrative tasks as assigned
* Conduct research for plan development
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* 0-1 years related professional experience
* Internship experience in a public relations or related environment highly desired
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time in a consistent manner
* Professional demeanor
* Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
* Good judgment when working with team members, client contacts and vendors
* Attention to detail
* Can solve problems
* Desire to pursue learning and self-development; participates in required and voluntary professional development programs.
* Knows how to ask appropriately for assistance from other team members
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, social platforms, Cision, etc.
DeVries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...