Seeking Nurse Practitioner " Block Schedule " Central NJ- Permanent/Full-Time (Westwood)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , New Jersey. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Job 20844 | Seeking Nurse Practitioner flexible Block Schedule Central NJ
About the employer
You will be joining a private, physician - owned practice, with an outstanding established team of Hospitalists. The practice has a track record of long-term success and career building with their team.
- Physician driven practice that exclusively practices inpatient medicine, not hospital employed or contracted
- Patients are referred by over 300 primaries/specialists in NJ for last 15 years
- Respected and experienced providers who take pride in assisting patient from admit, to hospital stay, to discharge to reconnecting with primary
- Teamwork, job autonomy, sustainable lifestyle and long- term relationships with team providers - you are not just a number.
About the job
Seeking 2 experienced and motivated full-time Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants to join our inpatient team in Central, NJ. We are seeking team members who demonstrate an ability to work independently, have strong communication and interpersonal skills and are looking for long- term careers. Candidates must possess effective clinical aptitudes.
- Work a flexible block schedule
- 12 hour shifts from 9am - 9pm
- Attend to floor calls on patients for our practice only
- No RRT. No Codes. No Procedures.
- Access to physician for phone support
- Benefits include: Medical malpractice with Tail, Health Insurance, 401K with Employer Contribution, Accidental Death/Disability Insurance
Candidate must possess a current New Jersey license to practice in their field, and NJ CDS, DEA, along with active BLS and ACLS certification. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of inpatient experience, preferably in an ER / Hospital setting. Experience using Epic is preferred.
Associated topics: cardiology, clinical, clinical nurse, crna, fnp, nursing assistant cna, nurse specialist, rnp, spanish, splst
Loading some great jobs for you...