Senior Vice President of Sales
Compensation: $197,780.00 - $197,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
At the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, we are looking for a Senior Vice President of Sales to join our team. Would you like to work in a position with immense learning and growing potential? Do you want to join an amazing team doing world-changing work? This is a golden opportunity for you to earn a great living and be at a great company with wonderful people. We are looking for intelligent, ambitious individuals with strong work ethic and initiative.
The Senior Vice President of Sales (SVP of Sales) will be responsible for overseeing all sales activity and architecting sales strategy, and will work together with the Chief Revenue Officer to continuously scale revenue to the next level. The SVP of Sales will be responsible for achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual goals through the effective management of the sales staff and implementation of effective sales strategy.
Essential Job Functions (Responsibilities):
* Clearly define company sales goals and develop short-term and long-term sales strategies to meet the demands of a high-growth, mission orientated organization
* Audit, develop, and implement sales tools, policies, and processes
* Perform sales data analysis to recognize opportunities for improvement and growth
* Oversee sales goal achievement and hold teams accountable for individual and team sales targets
* Implement and manage performance driven accountability programs
* Administer and oversee commission and incentive plans
* Manage the sales staff and maintain a watch on current staff production performance
* Work closely with Sales, Learning and Development Trainer to ensure staff development through training, call monitoring, and mentoring
* Work closely with operations to streamline data and sales processes
* Work cross functionally with other managers regarding sales data to create cross channel opportunities
* Evaluate new business models and sales opportunities
* Keep apprised of competitors and design sales strategies to position IIN products against competitors
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* An intimate knowledge of sales, strategy and implementation, preferably within education and/or health and wellness environments
* Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
* Proven ability to position products against competitors
* Dynamic leader with experience coaching and managing staff of 30+
* Ability to assist staff to master learning curves
* Ability to speak to all levels of management
* Proven experience in designing and developing sales systems and processes
* Experience in strategic planning and business analytics
* Knowledgeable about sales trends within the health and wellness industry and how to best target this demographic
* Ability to respond quickly to challenges and to work under pressure
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills
Integrative Nutrition pioneered the health coaching profession. Health coaches mentor and guide clients towards nutritional and lifestyle changes to help them reach their personal health goals. As the only school in the world to confer the title of Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, we offer students access to a rich diversity of leading instructors committed to improving global wellness through education and prevention.
Integrative Nutrition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or veteran status.
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, leader, manager, manager of sales, sales executive, shift lead, supervisor, team lead, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...