Desktop Support Leader - ITIL Support (Westwood)
Compensation: $117,080.00 - $167,630.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Requisition Number: 73966
Insight is adding to our Managed Services team to work onsite at our client in Clifton, NJ. We are hiring multiple Incident Managers
for the day shift, Wednesday to Saturday. In this role, you'll be responsible for executing the ITIL Service Operation processes of incident, major incident, request and communication management supporting Operations in a 24x7x365 environment to ensure the delivery of IT services according to identified objectives and agreed to service levels. What You'll Need:
What You'll Do:
- 8+ years of experience in increasingly complex roles supporting end users
- Proven leadership experience with outstanding interpersonal and communication (written & oral) skills
- ITIL Foundation V3 Certification preferred with experience implementing IT service operations processes: incident management, problem management, request fulfillment, access management, etc.
- Experience in working with managed service providers for IT operations support
- Experience managing the delivery of end-user services, and the support of the desktop application and security stack
- Demonstrated experience in working within a global organization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree preferred, or a combination of education, training, and work experience
- Execute on the incident and major incident process as established to ensure the adherence to goals for delivering IT services within SLA's
- Act as the IT communications manager, responsible for executing established processes for communication and follow-up communications.
- Provide on-site and remote technical support using tools for standard configurations of workstations, laptops, operating systems, software, hardware, printers, and peripherals.
- Assist in system upgrades and maintenance, including, but not limited to, add and/or remove memory, hard drives, video cards, and power supplies
- Responsible for technical support of the end user for the Corporate Services environment including supporting desktop, software, hardware, peripherals, and end-user services as directed.
- Maximize use of the current IT Service Management tools to accurately identify each incident, request, problem, change, or asset record while ensuring accurate documentation is entered for each record
- Research reported problems as assigned to determine the background, current state, identify the root cause or known error and identify escalation team as requested
- Drive optimization of the knowledge management tools to enable quick resolution for known errors, configurations, and common issues
- Responsible for preparing weekly/monthly reporting on IT service delivery metrics and key performance indicators
- Ensure that incident, major incident and request management procedures are adhered to by monitoring metrics, providing training and coaching to team members
- Work closely with all IT Engineering and Operations teams including Productivity, Infrastructure, Network, Engineering, Voice and Conferencing, Collaboration, Corporate Services, and IT Information Security to ensure that all end users are supported.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com .
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Clifton || New Jersey (US-NJ) || United States (US) || None || None || US - New York, NY ||
Engineer, Developer, Computer Science, Cloud, Supply, Engineering, Technology, Operations - provided by Dice
Associated topics: desktop, front desk, help desk, information technology, information technology support, patient, service, technical support specialist, technician, technician i
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...