Sr. Java Developer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Job Description - Sr. Java Developer
ICS is working with a Fortune 500, industry leading financial institution in Chicago, IL to find a Strong Sr. Java Developer. You will become an asset to the company, and they expect to convert candidates within 8 months to perm. Can you picture yourself working for one of America's Ideal Employers? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well. Requirements:
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages Java SE and J2EE
- Demonstrated proficiency in the following technologies is required: RESTful Web Services, JSON, Spring Boot, Spring Web, Spring JDBC, Unix / Linux Shell Scripting, Build Automation Jenkins, Maven, Cloud computing, experience in Microservices design and implementation.
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Work with enterprise technologies for Message Queueing, Enterprise Service Buses, Relational databases.
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
- Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Experience in identifying and resolving performance hotspots in Java Application
- Java SE and / or J2EE
- Spring Boot, Micro Services
- Agile Methodologies
- Oracle DB
- Message queues, Kafka ideally
- React is a Plus
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: application developer, architect, back end, c, design pattern, expert, php, programming, senior software developer, senior software engineer
Loading some great jobs for you...