REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
What You'll Do
From project management to compliance, you'll be a trusted member of the permitting team and foundational part of our business by working closely with launch and LiveOps counterparts to help our on-the-ground teams secure and maintain permits, licenses, and authorizations. You'll research rules and requirements in new markets, guide and advise the business on the permitting process, and help ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local requirements. If you've got a sharp eye for detail and appetite for highly complex projects, we've got a Permitting Manager role just for you!
Own Your Markets
* First and foremost: be a trusted partner to the business on all things permitting to support the operation of our REEF hubs * Ensure proper and timely filing and be the main point of contact for permits in all markets you cover * Maintain database of permitting status, needs, and issues across markets
Flex Your Permitting Knowledge
* Monitor and track the status of simultaneous submissions and provide updates to business lines as-needed * Help ensure compliance with multi-jurisdictional legal and regulatory requirements * Support and help develop junior members of the team
Collaborate with Stakeholders
* Communicate with external parties, including outside counsel, when necessary * Work both independently and as part of a team to prepare applications and all supporting documents for filing with various federal, state, and local permitting authorities
What We Want From You
* 5+ years of experience in project management, consulting, licensing/permitting, or related field * Excitement to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment * Bachelor's degree * Truly exceptional attention to detail and prioritization of workflow * Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills * Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team * A proactive mindset and desire to build new things
What We'll Provide
* Medical * Dental * Vision * 401K * Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone. * Work is performed in a professional office environment.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.