Executive Assistant and Privacy Program Coordinator
Compensation: $64,110.00 - $99,450.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
The individual in this position is a key role in the Privacy Office for Mercer and will support the Privacy team in the development and maintenance of ongoing privacy-related efforts at Mercer, reporting to the Chief Privacy Officer. This role will be responsible for identifying opportunities for implementing operational improvements as the privacy program continues to grow.
A successful candidate for this role will have strong administrative experience; with experience supporting enterprise-wide compliance based collaborative programs and projects as a plus.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage team administrative responsibilities, including calendar and expense management
* Manage access to and reporting from various privacy & security related tools, including Data Loss Prevention (DLP) console, Data Incident console, Privacy Risk Assessment portal and assignment distribution, Data Subject Access Requests
* Manage the privacy team web portal and overall communications workstream
* Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the program
* Lead the planning and management of projects through to completion, ensuring the privacy team can meet milestones and expectations
* Continuously improve processes, tasks, and milestones using feedback and lessons learned as input into existing or future project plans
* Motivate project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
* Conduct project closeouts and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
* Conscientiously manage and follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and requests on tight deadlines
* Communicate between technical and non-technical contributors, and between project teams and senior leadership. Engage in information management on all sides, and continually work to improve and streamline this flow.
* Motivate and maintain momentum as you drive those projects to successful, smooth, on-time completion.
* Assist in tracking and responding to internal requests for guidance on privacy requirements
* Partner with cross-disciplinary teams and stakeholders to ensure that product goals are clearly defined and are being met.
* Track project progress and report status on a regular basis to the project team and partners. Engage in information management on all sides, and continually work to improve and streamline this flow.
* 3+ years of experience as a Paralegal, Legal Project Manager, or Administrative Assistant
* Relevant work experience in project management or administration
* A proven talent for building consensus and driving change
* Strong interpersonal/relationship-building skills
* Exceptional attention to detail and strong analytical and organizational skills
* Ability to prioritize and complete daily workload and projects with minimal supervision and in accordance with deadlines and shifting priorities
* High level of personal integrity and confidentiality
* Ability to be proactive, exercise independent judgment and demonstrated ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams with all levels of management and other company personnel
* Highly motivated to contribute and grow within a complex area of emerging importance
* A high level of comfort with risk, change and uncertainty; a talent for bringing order from chaos
* A basic understanding of several of these areas is a plus: big data, web and app tech stacks, privacy principles and regulation, online marketing and advertising data.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...