Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Located in the U.S. and a subsidiary of Kongsberg Maritime, Hydroid is the world's most trusted manufacturer of advanced Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs). Our marine robotics systems provide innovative and reliable full-picture solutions for the marine research, defense, hydrographic and offshore/energy markets. Our products represent the most advanced, diversified and field-proven family of AUVs and AUV support systems in the world.
Hydroid employees are passionate about their work and strive to produce top-quality products and service. All products are designed and manufactured at the Hydroid facilities in Pocasset, MA.Responsibilities
The Project Scheduler partners with Program Management and directs all phases of program planning from inception through completion.
- Architect, prepare and develop the Integrated Master Plans and Integrated Master Schedules to meet all program strategic objectives.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of planning and schedule management in support of program capture and execution.
- Lead proposal preparation planning including development of planning artifacts for solicitation response.
- Interface with project and program management and the contractual customer as the programs planning integrator.
- Work with engineering, manufacturing and program management to translate authorized customer requirements into the performance measurement baseline.
- Develop compliant Integrated Master Plans and Schedules that accurately and comprehensively validate the contractual scope, time phase and resources required to execute the program.
- Validate cost and schedule integration for effective program performance management.
- Manage vertical and horizontal integration between project schedules.
- Support monthly earned value process by working directly with project managers and project leads for capturing task completion status and providing data integration within the Hydroid tool set used for program performance management.
- Work with the project managers and financial analyst to reconcile project EV status issues.
- Support the development and tracking of monthly contract deliverables.
- Incorporate Risk and Opportunity capture and mitigation plans within the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Perform time-phased predictive analyses, critical path verification and schedule risk assessments to assure the capability of the program to meet their commitments.
- Resolve schedule conflicts, develop and implement work-around strategies and tactical alternatives.
- Utilize performance and health metrics analyses to drive actions resulting in improved program performance.
- Support monthly staffing reporting and tracking of actual versus planned resources and maintain a 15-month staffing forecast.
- BA/BS in business or finance and 2 years of experience in a Master Scheduler/Planner position, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Product life cycle knowledge (new designs), lead time work around planning, subcontract management interface.
A condition of this position will require the successful Applicant to pass a government security investigation and must subsequently receive authorization to access US Department of Defense Controlled Unclassified Information ("CUI") and potentially classified information.
We offer a very competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including 75% company paid medical and dental insurance. The company also offers paid Life, STD, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401K with company match, and more.
Hydroid is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/AA/M/F/V/D Employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need assistance with the application process as a result of your disability please call 1-508-563-6565 or mail your request to 1 Henry Drive, Pocasset, MA 02559, Attn: Employment Application Assistance.Don't forget to check us out here!Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HydroidInc/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/2687093 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL98CMrgZp0XpHM22GtxGEA
Loading some great jobs for you...