SeniorBridge Home Care Sales Executive (Private Duty)- New York, New York
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Home Care Sales Executive contacts assigned homecare customer accounts or prospects to sell company products within a designated geographic territory or by nature of customers. The Home Care Sales Executive work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
This position is a key member of the SeniorBridge branch service team. SeniorBridge is Humana's wholly owned subsidiary business providing concierge care management, private duty nursing, and personal care assistance services to seniors. The Sales Executive is responsible for managing and developing active relationships with leading referral sources and influencers the local market. This individual must gain a comprehensive and deep understanding of the professional and consumer community in order to both increase the referral of qualified clients to the company as well as identify resources with which the branch can partner to provide optimum client service and care.
The position includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
* Analyzes the professional market; identifies, profiles and prioritizes potential referral sources that can meet branch growth goals
* Develops strong relationships with community and professional organizations to create a consistent network that will generate the necessary inquiries and admissions
* Meets goals for required activities and company sales standards
* Educates referrals source contacts on company services and provides feedback to the company on product needs
* Responds to inquiries and consults with prospects about how company services can address their needs and expectations in order to engage them as clients
* Provides SeniorBridge clinical team with necessary information so that clinical staff can meet clients' care needs as well as customer expectations
* Develops and executes a marketing plan in keeping with the branch budget. Plan should include presentations, sponsorships, educational and social events for professionals and consumers
* Innovates and creates initiatives to enhance the company's reputation
* Perform any other activities as directed by the supervisor
* Must Haves
* Minimum of three years' outside sales or liaison experience in the health care industry
* Experience working with various health care partners and an understanding of the overall health care industry
* Account management style sales experience
* Prior experience calling on hospital social workers/case managers
* Self-driven approach and personal accountability
* Track record of team collaboration
* Solid community and professional contacts within the geographic market
* Record of superior customer service in a high-end service business
* Enthusiastic, positive thinking, and effective communicator
* Proven record of effectiveness in relationship-development sales
* Strong computer skills
* This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB and pass a physical
* Valid Driver's License
* This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,000 limits
Nice to Have
* Bachelor' or Master's degree in a business related field
* Consultative-type sales approach and experience
* Experience in Private Duty Home Care sales
* Proven track record of meeting with patients/families and achieving sales goals
If you are selected to move forward, you will receive an email or text correspondence inviting you to participate in a Montage SMS Text Messaging. In this interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions over your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take about 5 to 10 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage SMS Text Messaging to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage SMS Text Messaging allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
Please be advised, the role opportunity displayed here is for SeniorBridge, Inc. SeniorBridge Family Companies, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Humana Inc. Humana acquired SeniorBridge, Inc. on July 6, 2012.