- Hub Group Trucking
- $50,580.00 -69,680.00/year*
69 Rose St
One of the Nation's Top Carriers, Hub Group Trucking, now has a variety of driving opportunities for CDL-A Company Drivers.--As one of the largest intermodal/drayage carriers in North America, Hub Group is always eager to grow and expand our team of truck drivers. Our continued growth is credited to our loyal and hard-working drivers. We do our best to ensure that our drivers remain confident in their career choice, whether it be through generous pay, great benefits, or excellent home time.This Hub Group Driving Position Offers:
- $70K Plus yearly
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- $2000 Sign on Bonus--
- $1000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay + Paid Time Off
- All Tolls Paid
- CDL-A License
- 1 Year CDL-A Driving Experience RequiredOur vision and mission at Hub Group is to provide world-class solutions that consistently exceed customer expectations. Join our team, and we guarantee to exceed your expectations as a truck driver. Call one of our recruiters to learn about what driving positions are available to you today, or apply online!
Associated topics: cdl a truck, chofer clase a comercial, company driver, company driver solo, company driving, company driving team, company truck driver, dedicated regional, regional driver, regular home time
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...