Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all tasks and functions related to operating and cleaning filling equipment.
- Daily operation of multiple high speed filling machines in a production setting to include the startup, shutdown, and sanitation of all related equipment according to Standard operating Procedures.
- Work in safe manner, in compliance with Federal, State and company GMP s, SOP s and administrative policies.
- Submit work orders and maintain equipment.
- Consistently meet production quotas.
- Complete paperwork as per government regulations and HP Hood requirements.
- Safely operate all assigned equipment following all policies and procedures.
- Maintain communication with other plant team members.
- Perform downstream operations in accordance with SOP s, policies and procedures.
- Compliance with all OSHA regulations as well as 100% plant safety policies
- Responsible for general plant cleanliness with the expectation of being inspection ready 24/7.
- All other assignments given by Supervision.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Experience working with manufacturing equipment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Team oriented; Ability to collaborate and operate in a team environment.
- Ability to multi task.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team based environment.
- Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, push, pull, climb, balance, crouch, handle and move items weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance and move objects exceeding 50 pounds with reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Ability to lift greater than 50 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to wear all necessary personal protective equipment to perform job functions.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, administrative assistant i, administrative assistant ii, administrative assistant iv, executive assistant, gs 0303, gs 0341, human resources, secretary