Clinical Director - Chittenden Clinic (Middlebury)
Compensation: $57,010.00 - $83,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
Clinical Director - Chittenden Clinic
Do you want to make a difference in the opioid epidemic? Do you want to be a leader? We are seeking a Clinical Director to work at one of Howard Center's award-winning addiction programs, Chittenden Clinic. We are a large Opioid Treatment Program in Chittenden County, serving 1,000 patients. Our Medical Director, John Brooklyn, is a 2019 recipient of the Nyswander-Dole award for his contribution to the field of OUD treatment. We have a harm reduction orientation, use evidence-based interventions, and have a dedicated group of professionals using an inter-disciplinary team approach to client care. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated history of program and clinical leadership, experience with medication-assisted treatment; have a client-centered orientation and familiarity with Vermont's hub and spoke model.
Supervision of staff:
- Clinical supervision of counseling staff
- Works with staff to ensure compliance with all relevant standards, regulations and job expectations.
- Provides training and supervision to clinical supervisors to assist them in developing supervisory and leadership skills.
- Hires and evaluates clinical staff.
- Training and education on EBP, including use of screening tools, assessment and diagnosis, treatment planning, case management, care coordination, and therapy of substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders.
- Maintain up to date training manual for clinicians.
- Trains staff on hub and spoke model, Health Home concept and health home services
- Implements variety of groups to address clinical needs of population in both subject matter and intensity.
- Assures that 95% of clients receive at least one Health Home Service a month.
- Assigns clients to clinicians, or approves transfers between clinicians.
- Works with clinicians to avoid gap in services.
- Engages with medical, admin, and security teams to promote a positive, safe, and clinically excellent program.
- Participation in community meetings or presentations
- Works with advisory board
- Master's degree in social work, counseling or psychology required.
- LADC required
- Minimum of 4 years experience in clinical work, with at least two being specific to co-occurring disorders.
- Minimum of 1 year working in a medication-assisted treatment program.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience that includes program management.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to motivate and support staff
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- Benefits Eligible
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service)
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial incentive
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit 'About Us' to review Howard Center's EOE policy.
Associated topics: antibody, diet, dietary, dietician, immuno oncology, immunology, medicine, microbiological, nephrology, therapy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...