We are currently seeking a Supervisor of Programmatic Planning to support RTB strategy and account management for HX, the programmatic buying operation at Horizon Media. This role drives planning and service for ad-exchange media (banner, video, paid social and mobile) for a portfolio of strategic DR and Branding clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
40% Programmatic Media Planning
40% Client Service, Relationship-Building and People Management
20% Capabilities Development, Marketing and Sales Planning
* Oversee planning of programmatic media for key clients
* Build relationships and trust with clients and agency team leaders
* Educate internal and external clients on HX capabilities and case studies
* Oversee account service on programmatic campaigns
* Collaborate with programmatic buyers on optimization planning, and with product team on capability development
* Lead strategic planning to improve performance proactively
* Represent Horizon programmatic in business development pitches
Manage 2-5 programmatic planners
Knowledge and Skills Required
At least 3 years in account service, sales or programmatic planning
At least 1 year of specialized programmatic experience
Proven ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders
Proven ability to thrive in highly collaborative work environments
Advanced ability to capture and recall detailed information on media buys
Preference to work on the disruptive side of business, with new technology
Knowledge of statistical concepts relevant to optimization, as well as scientific testing in live media environments
Strong familiarity with ad operations and campaign management (e.g. tagging, ad-servers, viewability tracking)
Certificates, licenses and registrations
There are no requirements for certificates, licenses and registrations.
Physical Activity and Work Environment
There are no requirements for physical activity and work environment.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.