Dedicated Class A CDL Truck Driver
Compensation: $46,150.00 - $64,230.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Now Hiring CDL-A Drivers for Dedicated Regional Runs - Intermodal
Hogan offers our Dedicated CDL-A Truck Drivers:
* $.60 CPM
* Average Weekly pay of $1,380; $71,760 Annually
* Guaranteed 2,300 Miles
* No Touch Freight
* Home Every Weekend
* Newer Freightliners/Internationals
* In and out of port; Average time 40 minutes
* Vacation and Holiday Pay
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
* Valid Class A CDL
* Hazmat Endorsement
* TWIC card
* Tanker Endorsement
* No Experience? No Problem! We hire recent CDL-A Graduates!
Trusted by the industry for 100 years, Hogan is a full-service trucking company with exciting opportunities for regional Class A CDL truck drivers to haul 20 and 40 foot shipping containers for a steamship line. This is a dedicated intermodal account with no touch freight that will get you home EVERY weekend. Drivers will haul within a 600 mile radius of Eddystone, PA and will average $1,380 weekly/$71,760 Annually. This position comes with consistent GUARANTEED miles, deliveries to a regular customer, and great benefits! We succeed when our truck drivers succeed.
Know where your next mile is coming from
Associated topics: cdl a driving, class a driving, company driving, company driving solo, company owner, conductores clase a, otr driving, regional driving, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...