Let companies apply to you, not the other way around. Sign up with Hired to get access to thousands of companies currently hiring site reliability engineers.
Want to work for a company you love?
Are you a Site Reliability Engineer?We're looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to manage, protect and develop systems and software in devices. The SRE will extend and repair code to shield systems from being undercut by errors and outages. We are looking for help building automated solutions to streamline complex technical processes.Responsibilities
- Managing and extending computer systems using software engineering tools.
- Making complex systems scalable and more reliable.
- Constantly implementing automation configuration where possible to increase efficiency.
- Executing tests to check and evaluate systems and software.
These Would Also Be Nice
- Proficiency with tools like Git, Vim for advanced code editing, Linux operating system, Python programming language, testing tools and database management with MySQL.
- Someone who can handle multiple complex systems and not shy away from the challenge of improving them.
- The willingness to try new technologies and make them harmonize with existing systems to achieve better operations overall.
- Excellent communication
- Thriving as a member of a team
- Excelling under pressure
- The ability to think fast
- A natural problem-solver